1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS / FT MarkBass CMD 102P + MarkBass Traveler 102P Super Clean

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Means2nEnd, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Just the combo and extension cab are up for dealing. The Zoom, Aguilar, and laptop I was just too lazy to move. Extension cab is 8 Ohms so it’s a perfect set up for just about anything. It was my practice rig. It has left my office one time to try out for a band I have never gigged any of it and it’s in a clean smoke free home with just a few of my dogs hairs on it which are easily removed with some tape. These are in excellent condition and never pushed hardly at all.

I just bought the Aguilar TH500 and want a single 4 Ohm cab so I am willing to sell or to trade. I am looking for something like a GS410 Aguilar or some Bergantino with tweeter. I bought a larger car just to fit my gear in so no need for small super light set up and I’m just looking for something different. If it’s a trade I want a more bright modern sounding cab to compliment the warm Aguilar micro.

I’m in Lancaster PA about an hour and twenty min from Philly not looking to ship if I don’t have to.

If I sold the pair I would think asking $1,100 for the pair considering the condition and history of the gear. Please shoot me offers or whatever you never know. Left handed basses could be a possibility but mostly looking for a cab for my little hammer and or cabbage.

I have no desire to split these up FYI...

Moved to evilbay bidding already started

2. Means2nEnd

Close ups

3. I have a MarkBass Club 600F32 2x12 800watt 4ohm cab I would LOVE to grab that combo from u. I would like to do a straight up trade 4 just the combo I don't need the extension. Let me know I am an hour from Philadelphia. We could meet at Chickies and Petes south Philly for dinner n a beer or 2 if ur into it my treat.

4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    pm sent last night. free morning bump for a nice looking rig.

5. Means2nEnd

bump

6. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    That's a great sounding rig with the extension.

7. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    man....been wanting to grab a Markbass 210 combo for a long time. Any interest in a Hartke KILO?

8. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Banned

Jan 22, 2011
    Mass
    Bump!!

9. Means2nEnd

I am really looking to sell this locally there is a cab in the classifieds I am dying over to get...

Local sale bump (make an offer)

10. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Sweet light rig. PM with some offers....

11. Means2nEnd

Thanks for offers I am not breaking these up....Thanks. Cash be king and local be queen.

12. Means2nEnd

PRICE DROP $1,050 gets them both....anyone?

13. bassphreak

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    I wish....i wish i wish i wish

14. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    BREAK EM UP' Ive been looking for a 2x10hr...have the combo already- ;-)
    GLWTS

15. Means2nEnd

Make an offer on either I need to move em..I will ship too if it's reasonable.

16. Megabassman96

Megabassman96

Dec 3, 2013
    Would you be willing to sell just the CMD for $700? This is the amp I've been wanting really badly and your's seems to be in great shape. I would like the other cab as well but I'm on a tight budget, please email me so we can work something out, thanks! lobstr555@gmail.com

17. Means2nEnd

COMBO is gone .....

Selling just the Traveler 2/10 cab now asking $350 shipped or $300 local pickup...

18. Means2nEnd

Motivated to move this cab..Make an offer you never know bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.