1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: MarkBass Standard 151HR 1x15, near new w/ custom cover (MD, DE, PA, NoVA, DC)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thedude77md, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up on the block is a MarkBass 151HR cabinet. You know the specs if you are looking! Nice and light, almost new. I have used it thrice since I bought it with a MB Berlin combo as a package here on TB. I find I don't have the need for an extension with that combo but when I use it with another head, it just isn't enough by itself for my applications and I don't have another stand alone cab to pair with it (I play in an extremely loud garage/psyche cover band). It does sound great though, just not quite loud enough as a stand alone.

I have used it three times for rehearsals only since purchasing. It has sat in storage otherwise. The previous owner only used it a couple times as well. It is in almost new condition as the pictures show (the one with the top view shows a very slight imprint of the foot of the combo that sat on top from the previous owner. That imprint is not visible normally but a flash reflected on it a bit).

I had a very sturdy custom brown cover with white piping made for it which is included.

I would prefer to trade (see trade bait below) but am certainly open to sale. These are $699 new. I am asking $400, PayPal only

I would rather deal locally (MD, DE, DC, NoVA, southern PA, etc.) and can meet within an hour or so drive of me (Zip 21014). I will ship but it would be at the buyer's expense.

Trade bait is pretty specific and trades will have to be local-ish as I don't want to pay for shipping. I specifically need a 4 ohm cabinet that is NOT covered in rat fur and can handle at least 500 watts. 2x12's, 6x10's, 2x15's, 4x10's (only if they are front bottom ported like an SVT 410HLF). Cabinet must be under 42 inches in height due to my car. Does not need to be in pristine condition (as long as everything works as should and there are no major blemishes, that's fine). I may be able to do a little cash on my end.

A few that come to mind that would fit the bill:
    -Ampeg SVT 410HLF or 610HLF
    -Schroeders of various sorts
    -Marshall MBC410
    -Mesa Powerhouse series (I would love another 1000/1200 and regret selling mine)
    -GB Ubers
    -GK 4x12
    -Ear Candy 2x12
    -Vintage/vintage style 2x15's- Sunn, Fender, Ampeg, etc.

...you get the idea. Throw whatcha got at me!! Worst I can do is say no!

And on to the pics!!!

P5150109.

P5150107.

P5150110.

P5150111.

2. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    i got a fender bassman 2x15 if you are interested

3. Still available and dropped to asking price $400

4. Oh hold- deal pending