1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Markbass TA510

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Grantrudd, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Grantrudd

Grantrudd

Jun 26, 2007
    Boston MA
    I traded my F1 away for this amp in march this year, and i absolutely love it. Housing situations have changed for me though (read in the dorms at Berklee), and it is too much of a hassle to bring this amp, a cabinet and my bass to a practice room. So basically im looking to downsize to a micro head.

The amp its self is in almost perfect condition. Ive kept it in the Gator rack bag i got it in. it would be hard to find a single scratch on it. the bag is still in great shape, although there is some whiteish paint on it from scratching the walls in the hallway. also comes with a spare tube.

Specs from Markbass:
    http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=67

Anyways, as i said, im looking for a small head. LMII or III, F1 or 500, TA RH450, or possibly eden. (doesnt epifani make a micro head now?) As for a sale price, these are going for $1050 on MF and at GC, so how does $800 shipped with the rackbag and spare tube sound? feel free to PM me offers though.

I will have pics or the actuall amp and bag up either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: i realized that the title says 510. this is actually a 501. early morning dyslexia!

2. Grantrudd

Grantrudd

Jun 26, 2007
    Boston MA
    camera isnt connecting to computer. pics on the way!

bump

3. BassFace55

BassFace55

Sep 22, 2005
    Boston
    PMed

4. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    A 7lb 500w head is the new "lead sled" Lol. Bump for a killer MB head.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021