1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Marshall Guv'Nor 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitar Strings and Accessories' started by mlwarriner, Mar 8, 2006.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Marshall Guv'Nor 2 OD.dist pedal. some scratches and nicks, nothing major. Fully functional. Just bought it here on TB, decided it's not what I'm looking for.

Asking only what I've got in it, $42 shipped in the US. Would trade heads-up for an Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed, Boss Bass Flanger (BF2B, the old brown one) or would add some cash for a delay.

PIC:
    [​IMG]

PM or EM if interested. matthew.warriner@hdrinc.com

:)

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    How bout a trade for this? Ehx/Sovtek Snall Stone Phaser. Battery cover is taped on but can include a Radio Shack wal wart in with it. A $15 value!

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

works well with bass? and...dumb question...what does it do? basically a flanger?

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I knew you would ask that? It works great with my rig. It just wasn't the sound I was looking for. I really don't know how to put into words to what it does. I also can't think of any songs that someone uses opne for example.

Try this...

http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=12

The sample called 4 stage would be a close example. On my unit you can control the width of the sweep. From really wide and dreamy to very fast like a siren or laser gun like sound.

Or this one....

http://www.jimdunlop.com/products/electronics/mxr/products/m101.html

I gotta get back to work...

5. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    heads-up trade? you ship yours, i'll ship mine, we'll call it even?

6. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    That's what I was thinking. Great minds think a like! I'll PM ya with further info.

7. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    i'm down. :cool:

8. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    as good as gone... :)