Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Marshall Guv'Nor 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by mlwarriner, Mar 8, 2006.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Marshall Guv'Nor 2 OD.dist pedal. some scratches and nicks, nothing major. Fully functional. Just bought it here on TB, decided it's not what I'm looking for.

Asking only what I've got in it, $42 shipped in the US. Would trade heads-up for an Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed, Boss Bass Flanger (BF2B, the old brown one) or would add some cash for a delay.

PIC:
    [​IMG]

PM or EM if interested. matthew.warriner@hdrinc.com

:)

2. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    How bout a trade for this? Ehx/Sovtek Snall Stone Phaser. Battery cover is taped on but can include a Radio Shack wal wart in with it. A $15 value!

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

works well with bass? and...dumb question...what does it do? basically a flanger?

4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I knew you would ask that? It works great with my rig. It just wasn't the sound I was looking for. I really don't know how to put into words to what it does. I also can't think of any songs that someone uses opne for example.

Try this...

http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=12

The sample called 4 stage would be a close example. On my unit you can control the width of the sweep. From really wide and dreamy to very fast like a siren or laser gun like sound.

Or this one....

http://www.jimdunlop.com/products/electronics/mxr/products/m101.html

I gotta get back to work...

5. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    heads-up trade? you ship yours, i'll ship mine, we'll call it even?

6. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    That's what I was thinking. Great minds think a like! I'll PM ya with further info.

7. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    i'm down. :cool:

8. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    as good as gone... :)