Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Mesa Boogie Diesel 6x10 cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rockstarbassist, Oct 15, 2004.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    I really like this cab, but my guitarist just bought a freakin' huge PA, and I don't need this much sound reinforcement anymore, since now we actually have monitors and a full PA, and all of that new-fangled stuff... :hyper:

So, this cab is in great condition. I've only gigged with it about 5 times, and it was really not used that much before I got it. 900 watts @ 4 ohms- and this thing puts OUT like you wouldn't believe!

I'm more looking to trade it up, but I'll sell it outright (in-state only, TX, as the box I shipped it in I had to throw away) for like $450 or something. I'd take an Avatar 2x12, maybe an Ampeg 4x10, but something in the 4x10 or 2x12 arena. Not looking to get rich off of a lesser trade, but a few extra bucks wouldn't be all that bad depending on what you have. That can finance me getting my fretless Dean 6... ;) Or at least help out! I travel a lot to the D/FW, Lubbock/Abilene, etc.. and Houston areas all the time, and live near Austin, so chances are I'll be by you sooner or later if anyone wants to move on this.
    I'll post pics if anyone posts any interests or PM me and I'll do that too.

Thanks,
    RSB

PS- the cabs must be 4 ohm- thanks!

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Ok, actually, I want an Avatar 2x12, in 8 ohm, if ya got it. :)

We can talk about the cash difference in the two privately, as depending on the situation, we can deal, I'm sure. :)

Or still for sale, in-state, for $450.