Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Mesa Boogie Diesel 6x10 cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rockstarbassist, Dec 17, 2004.

1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Late-90's Mesa Boogie Diesel 6x10 bass cabinet. Has 4 3" casters on it, easing transportation. Handles 900 watts @ 4 ohms, and is just a killer cabinet for medium-large venues! We are going to a smaller/in-ear setup, so I'm looking to sell outright (within the state), or trade for a good 4-ohm 4x10 cabinet. Eden XLT, Mesa RR/Powerhouse/Diesel, SWR Goliath III, all would be accepted. Anything else you got that can push a lot of air @ 4 ohms, shoot it my way! Email for pics and ANY other information you might have! I travel frequently within the state, so arranging a pickup/delivery is no problem at all.

2. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    What are you looking for on the 610? I live in the north Dallas area.All I have for a trade is a 4 ohm 2x10 Avatar.
    Terry

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    SOLD to an international low-ender who's having it freighted over!!!

Still taking offers on a quality 4x10, 4 ohm cab... Lemme know who's got an Eden XLT!!!