1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Mesa Boogie Road Ready Diesel 410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassplaynmatt, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broadbent

Broadbent

Mar 28, 2007
    Trade for an SWR 350x Head?

2. Sorry, but I'm really looking for a small cab for rehearsals and smaller gigs. Thanks for the offer.

3. bump

4. Bump

5. Hey Matt, I'll take it. Shoot me an email and we'll work out shipping and payment. Email me at JazzmanAndy@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!:hyper:

6. Hey JazzmanAndy, I sent you an email and a PM.

7. Would you be willing to drive to philly?

8. If JazzmanAndy decides not to buy this cab then I would be cool with meeting in Philly if you add some money for gas.

9. This cab is sold pending payment. Thanks for looking!

10. tmosesbass

tmosesbass

Jun 5, 2007
    If you still have the cab im definetly interested. Just had all of my equipment stolen in El Paso TX. Mesa Boogie 400+ mated to a 8 ohm (Diesel) Mesa Boogie 4x10. Would dominate any and all other rigs I put it up against. Im still on the road now, however you can email me at tmosesbass@yahoo.com, so we can set something up

11. Sorry guys, I totaly forgot to close this thread but this cad is sold.

Thanks,
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.