1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Mesa M-Pulse 600 (GAS has gotten the better of me)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Dean, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I just can't wait to save up the $$, so I am offering my M-Pulse 600 up for sale or trade. My for sale price is $750 + shipping. I will also consider trades for other amps of relatively equal quality and value. I like tubes and like Mesas in general, but would like to check out other amplifiers by Mesa or other quality manufactures.

The amp is an '06, so it's got some warranty left and is in excellent condition. It's lived in a SKG rack case all it's life and will come with case.

Attached Files:

2. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    Don't sell the MPulse!!! haha, GAS is so hard to resist eh? That's a great price for a killer amp. Someone will scoop this up fast I am sure.

3. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Thanks for "don't sell" bump Crabby!

I've replied to the all the pm's and have a trade pending so, I'm closing the thread.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.