1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Mesa M6 Carbine w/Rack-case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by aproud1, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aproud1

aproud1 Don't surround yourself with yourself. Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Up for sale is a very good condition Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine. The head is in very very good shape with no dings or scrapes to be found. The cheesy rubber feet have been removed to fit in the rack case. Don't know where they are, pretty cheap anyway. I love, love, love this head but it has been overkill for the types of gigs I have lately.

This is a crazy powerful head that really slams. If you're looking for powerful clean sound this is it.

It has spent it's life with me in a Gator 3u Rack case with a 1u vent with a short stint in a hard case. Always with the appropriate washers to prevent any damage.

Head with rack-case, vent and power cord $775shipped CONUS

The original mesa box was damaged(in my house. I have a bigger better box for the rack-case and head. And I do take PayPal.

As far as trades go... looking for a smaller lighter head and or combo amp The Mesa walkabout being top of the list.

M6004. M6003. M6001. M6002.

2. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Having second thoughts bump.

3. any interest in a Markbass SD800? It's in excellent shape and comes with the Markbass gig bag.

4. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    Thanks but that's actually what I traded for this Mesa.

5. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    After seeing a few others pop up Bump for price drop.

Still would love a combo of some sort. I don't have much cash to add to a deal but am interested in lower priced combo's and heads if you can add cash to balance the deal.

6. JJP_1984_LB50

JJP_1984_LB50 Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    North Canton, OH
    pm sent...

7. aproud1

Aug 13, 2007
    Cincy, OH
    traded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.