1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

SOLD FS/FT Mesa PH112 & Schroeder Mini 12+FR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bb03, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Two excellent condition 112 cabs for sale/trade:

Mesa Powerhouse 112 ... 300 watts/8 ohm ******SOLD******
    19.5"Wx18"Dx15.5"H...43 lbs.(this is an accurate weight, and is 5 lbs. less than the Mesa site lists!) Has the Player Control Network. This cab is loud, and goes low for a 112. The PCN lets you dial in some different sounds by changing the crossover points to the horn.

Schroeder Mini 12+FR(flight ready)... 500 watts/4 ohm 16"x16"x16''...42 lbs. with flight cover, 38 lbs. without. This cab doesn't go as low as the Mesa (because of the smaller box), but the amount of volume this little 16'' cube puts out is crazy. It's very punchy, and it's kept up in a jam session with a loud drummer. The flight ready option is a front panel that clips on to protect the grill, and makes the box safe for travel.

Both these cabs are built like tanks, and it shows in their sound.

$350.00 shipped(lower 48) for either cab. *******Mesa is SOLD...Schroeder still Available*******

As far as trades I have only a couple of very specific wants:

A Schroeder 410 (angled baffle version only, I would also consider a 21012, angled baffle only)

If you have one of my trade wants, but don't need one of my cabs...PM me, as I might want to buy outright from you.

2. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    More pics...

3. Is this schroeder cab still for sale? I would like to purchase it. Thanx

4. rnilson

rnilson

Mar 8, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    Man if my JBL sub sells I am all over the mesa

5. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Schroeder is still available...PM me.

Possible trade discussion going on about the Mesa.

6. I live in Boca Raton FL. How do I set up a payment to you? Money order check, paypal etc. Also how will the shipping work? Bill

7. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Bill,

Sent you a PM with the info.

(The Mesa is still available)

8. SLBasshead

SLBasshead

Sep 24, 2006
    Northwest NJ
    PM sent

9. I am going to have to pass on this cab. I thought it would fit in the trunk of my Saab and I only have 14" clearance. Nice cab at a great price. Wish it would fit. Good luck with your sale.

10. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    I'll take the Mesa...

11. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Looks like the Mesa is sold, pending payment.

Schroeder is still available.

12. truman3

truman3

Dec 7, 2009
    TEXAS
    PM Sent!

13. PM'd

14. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Mesa is SOLD

Schroeder is still AVAILABLE

15. That Schroeder is calling my name, those cabs are killer.

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.