1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Mesa Powerhouse 412 with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shake-N-Bass, May 12, 2011.

1. Shake-N-Bass

Shake-N-Bass Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Mesa classic powerhouse 412 bass cabinet. Perfect condition. Comes with Mesa cover. Read the reviews: this cab is the ultimate. In Tallahassee and will drive 150 miles in any direction to deliver. $700 Will consider trade for band lighting or bass head.

2. RockFistMusic

RockFistMusic

Apr 25, 2008
    JAX FL
  3. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Yes, that is the exact cab. It is 4 ohm.

4. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    This cab completely kills. I have taken mine on the road for 2 years and it sounds as good as it did the first day I got it. Did I mention they are LOUD? Good luck with the sale. That a cheap selling price......

5. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Yes, I've priced it to sell. I love this cab and think Mesa Engineering really got it right with this bottom. It sounds totally unreal with my Ampeg SVT-Cl. Truth is I still have the gear aspirations of a 25 year old with the back of a 55 year old. Although, this cab is still somewhat reasonably weighted and moves easily on the built in dolly system.

6. catfishplatter

catfishplatter

May 2, 2011
    if i paid for shipping would you ship it? Tell me what close to you ups etc. i will pre pay for the shipping

7. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    I could arrange shipping. I suggest you consider freight shipping instead of UPS. I'm guessing that freight shipping to most places in the CUS would cost in the neighborhood of $150.

I just received a quote from a shipper I've used before $213 Tallahassee to Pennsylvania.

8. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    PM Sent............

9. Shake-N-Bass

Oct 13, 2006
    Tallahassee,Florida
    Sold and shipped to Pa. Enjoy it Scott!

10. onegunguitar

onegunguitar

Jul 1, 2010
    Got the cab today,it's in great shape and sounds fantastic!!! If anybody ever wants to buy anything from Phil-don't hesitate,he ships extremely fast and is a man of his word,no problems what so ever!!! Great communications as well!!! Thanks Phil!!!!!!