1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Mesa Titan V12 & PH 4x12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shinyflavors7, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I'm selling (or trading) my Mesa rig. I really love this amp, and I wish I could keep it, but unfortunately it's just to big. I plan of moving in the next couple of months, and I don't think I can realistically take it with me. These are only slightly used, I think they have seen two gigs. I'm asking [DEL]$1,300[/DEL] $1,250 for the head, and [DEL]$900[/DEL] $850 for the cab, for the pair [DEL]$2,100[/DEL] $2,050. All fair offers with be considered. I prefer local, but I'll ship anywhere in the ConUS if you'd like to pay for it.

What I Have:
    Mesa Titan V12 bass amplifier. This amp runs a 1200watts @4ohms, has two switchable channels with over drive, all controllable by foot switch (foot switch included). For more info see link
    http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of _Production/titan/titan.html
    Mesa Power Horse 4x12 cab (8ohms). This is one of best 4x12s on the market and it's built to last. For more info see link
    http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Bass_Cabs/VINTAGE-PowerhouseCABS/VinPHbass4x12-LG.htm

Attached Files:

2. pics

Attached Files:

3. bump

4. I'm looking for a 4x10 that can handle the V12 if nothing else. So 840 at 8ohms, or 1200 at 4ohms. Maybe even a 2x12. Come on Boston, NH, or VT. This cab is killer.

5. No love?

6. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    I've got some love for your V-12... I'm just $500 short!!

7. I'm considering trades too. If you have anything?

8. The cost of the cab is coming down. It's now $850, and I'll ship anywhere in the ConUs.

9. Engine207

Engine207 Losing faith in humanity...one call at a time.

Jul 10, 2008
    Higley, AZ
    Yeagh...I've got a Marshall MB450. It's a hybrid (tube pre/SS power). Has 'Classic' and 'Modern' channels, and a blend pot to mix the two. Pretty cool head, but it's no Titan.

http://marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=MB450H

10. Pmed

11. bump

12. For those of you how want the cab shipped I'll knock some off the price for you. $800 + shipping

13. locisbrelm

locisbrelm

Nov 6, 2009
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Bass
    I've got the perfect trade for you. Only thing that sucks is the distance. Ive got a Big Block 750 and a Road Ready Powerhouse 1000, I'd love to do a trade with.

14. Maybe, I'd have to think on it.

15. Any interest in the Titan the PH is gone pending conformation.

16. locisbrelm

locisbrelm

Nov 6, 2009
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Bass
    Ill still do a trade.

17. Due to the cab deal, i'm not really looking for 750s

18. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Man where was this several months ago.
    I bought a MP600 mesa head and two brand new PH410 cabs...Would have just bought this rig from you instead and saved a bunch of money doing so.
    Great price for your gear....

19. I'm the original owner, and that means you get all the original swag.

Attached Files:

20. TTT