SOLD FS/FT MIA Ampeg SVT-810

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Colonel129, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I have down sized my whip (Dodge Magnum to Kia Soul) and have the need to down size my cabs. I LOVE my 8x10, but have recently been playing shows that my 1x15 has been plenty and I'd like to move towards multiple smaller cabs as opposed to a single LARGE cab.

I am open to trades for Aguilar cabs of a variety of sizes. Otherwise, I am asking [DEL]$650[/DEL] $550 (PRICE DROP) for a local cash deal (local, because I will not even try to torture the men in brown by shipping). I live in downtown Baltimore but am willing to negotiate travel with consideration for gas expense, etc.

The cab is in very good condition for an American 8x10, but does still have some minor tolex blemishes that will be seen in pictures I can send via text for serious buyers. I attempted to date it awhile back and I think the serial number dates it to 2005. Let me know if you have any other questions or offers. I entertain trade+$$$ offers and alternative trade items... but don't hold it against me if you offer me a trade from left field and it gets declined. I won't be rude, but you and I both will know you should have known better. :smug:

2. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Price Drop Bump!

3. TheDialog

TheDialog Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    Baltimore
    Bump for a good dude

4. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    ***Sold Locally***

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.