1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT MIA Fender Jazz Deluxe/G&L SB-2/Peavey T-40/Epi EB-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sevenorchids, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

1997 Fender Jazz Deluxe MIA - SOLD
    Black with Rosewood and Tort Pickguard. Suhr Fat Pole pickups and Suhr-designed preamp. Great condition, great sounding bass. Comes with a Fender gigbag.

G&L MIA SB-2 - $750.00
    Black with Rosewood and Black pickguard. Near mint. Very little playing wear. Really nice bass. Comes with a G&L hardcase that isn't in mint condition. Received as a trade, not using it.

1982 Peavey T-40 - $350.00
    Black with Maple and Black pickguard. Very good condition for a bass from 1982. Missing one knob, some of the knobs are scratchy, but that should clear up with a cleaning. Comes with the OHSC. Received as a trade, not using it.

Epiphone EB-3 - SOLD
    Black with Rosewood. Great condition. Upgraded knobs and pots, with the original knobs included. Comes with a hard case. Original sale thread is here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459921

Pictures coming soon. All prices do not include shipping.

Throw any trades by me. Basses must be 4-string fretted. I'll also be interested in heads (especially Genz and Acoustic), cabinets, effects, etc. Really, anything. If I am not interested, I'll let you know.

Not desperate to sell, so please no lowball offers. Just looking to try something different.

2. Greyvagabond

Greyvagabond Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    PM'ed regarding the T-40

3. I'll take the eb3

4. sorry - double post

5. Trade the SB-2 for a Pedulla Rapture?

PM'd you.

6. FidgetStone

FidgetStone

Jun 30, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Which neck does the SB-2 have?

7. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

Will have to measure the neck on the SB-2 to be sure, but it's smaller than my L2K was...

Updated availability (Jazz and EB-3 SOLD) and all PM's returned...

8. Trade for G&L SB-2 for a Fender MIA P Bass. Pm'd you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.