1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: MIA Fender Jazz w/ awesome upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Warpeg, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    I also have two other basses here on TB for trade. I do not mind using one or both in a trade deal with this bass

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291637

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291267

This is a relisting. The last deal didn't work out. Here's my 2004 or 2005 Fender Jazz Bass (American Made). It is in close to showroom condition. This bass has not been used very much; it might as well be new. It was purchased for a backup bass, but not used. I have replaced the stock pickups with higher output, less noisy Seymour Duncan stacked humbuckers. The cheap factory S-1 switch was replaced by a much more durable push/pull pot to put the pickups into S/P modes. Also, the original white pickguard has been replaced by a very nice tort shell pickguard. Other than the upgrades, everything is original. The original hard case comes with it as well. As for tone, think traditional Jazz Bass tone mixed with a "naturally active" tone. What I mean to say is that it is very versatile, very lively, very organic bottom warmth, and huge output power. It'll cut through the mix like butter! As for playability, the neck is straight as an arrow, no string buzz/dead frets, and the strings sit nice and low (perfectly set to Fender factory specs.).

I am looking for AMERICAN MADE and EUROPEAN MADE basses. Again, I have two other basses available here on TB for trade. They can also be used in a deal with this bass. If someone wants to buy this bass, I am asking $700. I'm GASing for a new Warwick, so any Warwick deals are great.

000_0007.

000_0008.

000_0002.

000_0004.

2. Warpeg

Warpeg Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.