FS/FT MIJ '75 Jazz Bass Reissue

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Geoff St. Germaine, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Sunburst with a rosewood board and white blocks/binding. It has a pickup cover and thumbrest installed. It also have a Badass II bridge and '62 Custom Shop reissue pickups. Good overall condition, some scratches on the body. I have the original bridge and pickups which I'll ship with the bass as well as an ashtray for the bridge which I never installed. I also have a set of Bartolini 9W4Js which I'll include for $50 if you want them.

I'm looking to get $550 for the bass plus shipping. I'll also consider trades. Not sure what I want. I'm certainly interested in cabinets, but you can run anything by me.

I'll get a bunch of pictures up tonight.

2. This is a bit of a workhorse bass. It has been gigged a lot and has a number of scratches along the bottom of the body near the bridge and an indentation in the back near the bridge and on the top (visible in the picture of the top). I can get more pics of this to people who are interested in the bass.

3. Marc H.

Marc H. Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
  4. mattwells

Mar 19, 2003
  5. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    can the barts be sold separately?
  6. Sure can. $50 plus shipping.

7. mattwells

Mar 19, 2003
  8. jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    I'll take the Barts TODAY if'n they're still available...PM me!