Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Mike Lull P4 $1200 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jimc, Feb 7, 2003.

1. jimc

jimc

Sep 17, 2002
    New Carsmell, CA
    Mint condition Lull P4 in tobacco burst alder body with maple board. I've added a Raven Labs preamp and the the original passive pots will be included. Lindy Fralin pup.

This is one of the earliest P's that Mike Lull made, I think it was #3. Mike Lull did an awesome job on this, check out the birds eye on the fingerboard! Bought a couple of years ago then sat in a closet for 18 months when I went back to the UK.

I'm including the mint green pickguard fitted and a tortoiseshell guard. Lull gigbag included. This bass has the sound and looks outstanding.

[​IMG]

Check www.mikelull.com for specs.

I'll look at trades though I'd prefer a straight sale. Particularly interested in pre-EB stingrays/sabres, U.S. Laklands, a decent amp/preamp-power amp setup or I'm also wanting a good digital recorder. Feel free to run anything by me.

More pics here:
    http://www.bassviews.com/showlisting.cgi?lid=46