1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT MIM JAZZ V PART OUT!! TONS OF PICS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by skiscem, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

PLEASE READ

Here is the deal, i got this bass like 6 months ago, everything works perfect, but the action is high, there is a bow on the neck and im not able to adjust it anymore, i had to use a bigger than normal allen key to be able to move the truss rod.
    everything else works fine, a few dents, scratches and belt rash, but overall very good condition for a 10 year old bass.
    so thats why im selling it as parts, im not sure if the neck is an easy fix...
    it comes with what you see, this is like... buy a loaded body and get free neck, GOTOH tuners and string tree

Asking $195 shipped to the lower 48, trades??? im open to about everything but i am mainly looking for a Sansamp PARA DRIVER... but just offer.

pplease check the pictures, i tried to photograph all the dings, scratches ETC, if you want more specific pics, just let me know

IMG_5230.

IMG_5232.

IMG_5235.

IMG_5237.

2. skiscem

IMG_5238.

IMG_5241.

IMG_5242.

IMG_5245.

3. skiscem

IMG_5249.

IMG_5253.

IMG_5246.

4. skiscem

pm's replied, a few interesting basses offered but deals yet, i am mainly interested on a Squier Classic Vibe Precision '50s , but show me what you got.

Alex

5. Senator

Senator

Nov 11, 2008
    Stellar bass.
    A neck shim was put in mine and the action is great.

6. gregandgail

gregandgail

Dec 15, 2005
    Austin, TX
    pm sent... again.

7. What a mess

What a mess

Aug 20, 2008
    Valdosta Ga.
    what is the width of the neck at the heal I have a warmoth gecko lined fretless neck that may need a new home on this?
    Thanks.

8. skiscem

SOLD TO GREGANDGAIL! Thanks for the interest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.