1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: MIM rosewood jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TeeZeeMee90, Jun 20, 2014.

1. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    Would like to either sell this amazing neck

It is off a FSR Ash Jazz.

By far a great feeling neck that's had a recent fret job done. It doesn't have the Fender decal anymore but that's because I was testing out my own water slide decals with it. I love this neck but want some sweet sweet maple.

Will take 225$ obo shipped. Or trades for guitar related items ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403318127.250182.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1403318167.265041.

Look at dat back...

3. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    Bump!

4. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    PM sent

5. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Hello TeeZeeMee90,If you don't mind,I have a question about the FSR body you referred to in your Post. How can you tell if you have an FSR body? I have a Jazz body,and I was trying to do some trading with you on the neck,which you wasn't interested in the trade,which is no problem. Someone told me that this jazz body I have looks like, an FSR. Could you tell me how I could find out? I have a pic of it here. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    C-D

Attached Files:

6. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90

Jan 22, 2013
    North AL
    bumps! long time sitting here with no actual use.

7. Skasteadyb

Skasteadyb

Aug 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    I would say your body is probably an FSR. That finish is not a normal Standard Fender variety, although I could be wrong.

8. ThePoloHobo

ThePoloHobo

Aug 18, 2013
    Tulsa, OK
    Satin finish on the back?