1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Mint 2012 FENDER PRECISION (Maple) w/John East P-retro and Hipshot UL-tuners!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by imanbrewer, Jul 25, 2012.

1. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010
    stl area
    Sold

Hey guys Im getting a new bass built in the future and need to sell or trade this beauty. This is a workhorse bass that sings. Spot on intonation matched with a perfect p bass tone. I installed a john east p-retro preamp, and I must say this thing kills. I will gladly take it out if someone just wants the meat and potaoes...lol. ill state the obvious, this is a 34" scale, 2012 4string fender precision standard with a maple neck and fingerboard, and alder body. I upgraded the tuners to the usa hipshot ultralites...(so much better than the stock) if you wish to have the stock tuners, I will gladly put them back on...The pickgaurd is a black pearloid on a frost chacoal metallic finished body.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62094146@N05/

I want $1200 obo shipped with the preamp and tuners

Ill take $950 obo shipped for the bass straight stock.

Trades: 5 stringers..(warwicks, fender j's, fender p's, lakland 5502 or modded 5501, tobias, etc...)
    4 string 70s jazz reissue, fender deluxe jazz, marcus miller jazz, lakland Jo or Darryl j

text or pm if interested
    618 980 3904
    thanks
    jordan

tags: mesa boogie, ampeg, mark bass, david eden, swr, redhead, goliath, aguilar, bartolini, lindy fralin, roscoe, nordstrand, ernie ball, musicman, modulus, vintage, spector

2. mim , usa , mij , cij ???

3. macribas

macribas

Jan 17, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Check the back of the headstock picture. Serial number says US.

4. noahw1

noahw1

Jul 22, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    How much does it weigh?

5. 707clown

707clown

Apr 9, 2009
    What color is that ???

6. imanbrewer

imanbrewer Gold Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2010