1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT:mint k2 snowboard & vans boots

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by rbrown13, Apr 24, 2006.

1. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    I have a k2 trucker 159cm board, this board has only seen the snow about 6 or 7 times, it is in mint cond. it has a new set of lamar bindings that have only been to the snow once, I also have a new pair of vans jamie lynn boots in size 13, these have only been out once also, I blow out my knee on the last trip, wich made an already bad nkee worse, I can no longer snowboard, so somebody gets an awsome setup, I have over $750 tied up in this rig,I'm asking $450 shipped to the lower 48, or I will trade for a decent 4 string bass, let me know what ya' got. heres some pics,http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/rbrown13/?sc=3

2. rbrown13

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    bump, c'mon folks, no loose basses out there to trade for a killer board, new bindings and new boots?

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Any marks on the board? What does the bottom look like?

-Mike

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Mike, Mike, Mike ... you a knuckle dragger ? Jeeze, you never know ... (actually some of my better friends are ...)

Are you guys still going up in SeaTac ? Where so you shred, Crystal ? Baker ? Snoq ?

Mt Hood Meadows is open weekends in May as long as they draw 4k people per weekend. I'm going up Sat. I've been working way to hard and I need at least 1 more day ! Two skinny sticks though...

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Not for me, it is for my son. He wants a board for downhill and a seperate board for park. I'm switching back to skis next season. I tried out the snowboard this year.

Stevens is the spot we like. We just bought our season passes. I think Snoq is open this weekend. I've been bit by the golf bug in a major way, so my weekends are now reserved for the links.

-Mike

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Well Mike, to quote Rodney Dangerfield
    'Hey - Nice to see you back in men's clothes ...'

Life is tough for 'boarders down here in the gorge' The kite guys only get to launch from the Hood River Delta, a sand bar - better known among the wind surfing community as 'the gay bar' ...

Which isn't really fair as people get killed kite boarding at an alarming rate and the rate for wind surfing fatalities is a whole lot lower ... hence the term (Kite-mare) still the phrase plays well.

Hope you do to on the links and in the bars!
    Later!

7. rbrown13

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    late night bump.

8. rbrown13

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    bump.

9. rbrown13

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    bump

10. rbrown13

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    winter's coming, bump.

11. Your photobucket shows a G&L bass and an SWR SM-900 head but no snowboard. I might be interested, I have a Hamer Cruise Bass 4-string with a 2TEK bridge.