1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Minty 2010 Lakland 55-02 Deluxe Cherryburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by G On Bass, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to a sudden and dramatic shift in what we're doing muscially, I need to swap some things around. Unfortuntely, this bass is my most recent aquistion, so it's first on the block.

I am the second owner, and can vouch for the first. It was purchased new in the last week of November 2010 and sat at his house basically unplayed for a few months (he was travelling) then I got it about a month ago. It's been plekked, weighs just under 10 pounds and plays awesome. It's as close to a new one as there is.

It bums me out to move this as I have always wanted this exact color scheme, and it plays like a dream.:bawl:

Trade-wise, I am looking for some kind of semi-acoustic 5 or 6 string fretless, with Carvin AC50's being at the top of my list. I can add a little or will trade down as the case may be.

I am also interested in tube/hybrid amps. Carvins, Ampegs, Shuttles, whatever.

Sale-wise, looking for $1185 shipped/paypal East of the Rockies, $1160 West of them. Discount for money order, cash and or local pickup (Los Angeles Area)!

SOLD Locally.

Photos of actual bass from original owner. Condition has not changed.

2. macribas

macribas

Jan 17, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Yes, this is the real deal! Awesome bass and awesome seller. Buy it!

3. Thanks! It's a good one!

4. Nice top on that!

5. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    Great owners (both first and second!)

REALLY nice bass!

6. Thanks! It's a really great bass.

I really need a Godin 5 fretless or similar, and am open to cash offers!

7. Dream182

Dream182

Nov 12, 2007
    Thailand
    wow very nice bass nice price

8. Thanks! I might even be inclined to do something silly with a new Lakland Gig bag if someone jumps on it soon...maybe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.