Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Mo Bass and Aguilar GS115

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Mar 29, 2004.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I am looking to slim down my amplification needs a bit and would like to go with a nice combo unit. My current band is not playing as much as we use to and the clubs/bars we play do not justify what I have. Plus I would like something more compact with a smaller footprint. So, I am looking for a nice combo that can push 400-500 watts and is reasonably light. The back isn’t what it use to be.

SWR Mo Bass head w/ the controller pedal
    http://www.swrsound.com/products/proseries/mobass.html

The controller has the filter sweep pedal built in. It is in immaculate condition with only minor rack rash.

Aguilar GS115 cabinet.
    http://www.aguilaramp.com/html/products/gs115.html

I would prefer a local deal (Philly, NJ, Del, etc.) because of the weight. I will sell the items separately, but will shoot for a package deal first as I will have to use the money for a new combo. You are more than welcome to try the gear out. I live about an hour NW of Philly and 15 minutes from King of Prussia.

Thanks,
    Landon

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM sent.........

-Mike

3. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I found a line on a nice iAMP 350 combo, so my quest is over for a combo. So, I am ready to part these components out, sell as a rig, or trade for a nice 5 or 6 string bass. As a GAS junky I am always looking for new things so throw a trade offer out there and lets see what happens. Thanks.

Landon

4. Butterpump

Butterpump

Jul 24, 2003
    Howza bout an early G&L L-2500 in honey color. It's a fiver, in really nice condition, with the 4 n 1 headstock...

5. SerBass

SerBass Guest

Nov 8, 2003
    How much do you want for the Aggie and what is the ohmage on it? Philly area pick up and cash.

Adam

6. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Butters,
    I have a bass very similar to the your G&L so I am going to have to pass. Thanks for the offer.

Landon

7. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Looks like I found a home for all of the gear. Woo Hoo.

Landon