1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Modified Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by casualmadness, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    I closed the old thread because it was listed as a feeler and it was getting pretty cluttered anyway. So here it is...the one that won't go away. It's a Squier Jazz with 1/4 pounder basslines, BAII bridge, vintage Fender black knobs to replace the Squiers. New HI Beams with a good setup and it's delivered in a Road Runner polyfoam hard case.
    Will sell outright for $300 plus shipping. That's firm.
    But I would prefer to trade for something I need. I would trade for the right rack case, power conditioner and rack tuner and a little cash (or some other gear added to make it fair).
    I would trade for a combo amp (not a practice amp) depending on what it is. I would trade for a lot of stuff; just run it by me.
    Some things I'm not interested in: four string basses. I love this bass and it sounds awesome but I'm getting rid of it because I need the low B for my gig. So this one never get's grabbed when I'm headed out to a gig. No stock beater basses. I don't want the brand new Squier five string stock bass that you just bought. Maybe a 4 ohm cab...maybe (depending on what it is).
    Anyway, look at the pics, ask questions if you want, lemme know.

Attached Files:

2. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    More pics

Attached Files:

3. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    :hyper:

Attached Files:

4. That's a really solid price, guys. I have the same bass with the same pickups and it will slay any bass under about $1200. I bought the VM over a US Deluxe P-bass.

5. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    Thanks for the positive bump bassman. I don't know if I'm gonna get any love on this one though. I wish it had a low B. I'd just keep it.

6. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    Hey, if it helps I own one of these and i seriously think its the only Jazz i would ever want, it has THE BEST neck ever. Way better then any Jazz i have played.

7. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    PM sent.

8. Mazatleco17

Mazatleco17

Mar 27, 2008
    Finally somebody shows some love, pretty good bass.

9. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Yea, I've been wanting one of these for quite a while.

10. purpletornado

purpletornado

Aug 5, 2009
    Still waiting to hear back from seller.

11. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    All pm's answered. If you pm me, I'll reply as soon as I can. Right now I'm working about 14 hrs per day, everyday. I appreciate all the free bumps and interest in this one. Hopefully one of you can give it a new home. :D
    Oh and I must apologize for the crummy pics. Cell phone camera...you know how it goes. The bass is great cosmetically. There is a small dent on the butt by the strap button but it's barely noticeable.

12. VMs are great basses. Wish I could afford this one.

13. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    ttt

14. recreate.me

recreate.me

Apr 2, 2010
    Ontario
    haha i drove 4 hours to buy one of these used from kijiji about a year ago. I had never played one, just heard it was great. So i drove 4 hours to get it, then 4 hours home on a sunday and i love it!

Thought that story might help this thread haha (i did that then got home and sold my VM P bass lol)

15. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    PM sent.

16. casualmadness

casualmadness

Dec 15, 2005
    VA
    On hold pending payment

17. casualmadness

casualmadness