Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Modulus, Fenders, Yamaha, Ibanez

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by schmittuml, Dec 27, 2005.

1. schmittuml

schmittuml Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    Okay so, I am putting everything I own up for sale or trade to see what I can do. Make offers / inquire on anything.

1998 Modulus Flea 5 (black sparkle)
    - this thing's got a nordstrand mm5.2 in the sweetspot. The wiring allows for true passive when the volume knob is pulled and the midrange on the Bartolini NTMB 918F is at 400Hz, or 800Hz if the mid knob is pulled. It's got Schaller strap locks installed. B string is better than most 34" scale basses I've played on. Comes with a old but strong case. Looking to get 1250 for this or a trade. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fender Marcus Miller Series Jazz Bass IV - I got this bass to use for lessons. Got a set of roundwounds on it, in great shape. No pickup cover. Comes with a Levy softshell case. Looking for 650 shipped.

MIM Fender Jazz Bass
    - Rosewood fingerboard, 3 tone sunburst body. just got it setup at the local shop had everything checked out Comes with an old case. Serial Number MZ2172838 if that helps determine a year. Some minor dings on the neck, and a little ding on top of the body. In good condition. 300 shipped.

Yamaha BBN5[/B] - I know nothing about this, only that it was my first 5 string and it has a great sound to it every time i pick it up. 34" scale, natural finish, passive. Fell in love with 5 strings thansk to this bass, great full tone. 250 shipped

Ibanez GSR200 fretless - my absolute first bass. I took out all the frets, and filled with wood filler and sanded and stained the fingerboard. Fun little fretless turned out nice, good to fool around on. MAKE AN OFFER

I will have all basses setup and cleaned up before any sell. Will ship anywhere in the US. shipping to be discussed.

Thanks everyone. PM for pics.

-Brian

2. I would like pictures on this but, just to ask, would you consider a trade (and maybe a bit of cash on your side to even it out a bit) for a 1997 Fender Jazz Deluxe 5?

3. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    What would you consider in trade for the Flea?

Dan

4. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

pm sent :cool:

5. funkypa

funkypa

Oct 6, 2005
    Philly,PA.
    I dont know if you got my pm. Still waiting on up close detailed photos of the flea. Thanks

6. xring

xring

Sep 16, 2003
    Ohio
    Also sent a PM.
    Disregard...

7. i am also intrested in what you want as a trade

8. schmittuml

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    flea is gone...... marcus, the jazz, and yamaha still available. Make offers. I'll look to trade with a lot.....

9. bassist4christ

bassist4christ Banned

May 26, 2005
    PM sent for the MIM Jazz

10. schmittuml

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    bump

11. Got any pics of the Yamaha? :)