1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Moog MF 101 w/EP2 Expression Pedal, Boss OC3 Super Octave

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rythmicillusion, Mar 15, 2008.

1. The MoogerFooger MF 101 Low Pass/Envelope Filter is in near mint shape (a few light scratches on the wood panels and the face and works perfectly). I dare say the EP2 expression pedal is mint, and has worked perfectly as well. I barely use this stuff anymore, that's why they leaving me. I have the box for the EP2, and I think the MF101 box and manuels are still hanging around somewhere.

* * $275 Shipped for both, and STRONGLY prefer to sell them together Local Pickup, $250.

The Boos OC-3 Super Octave is also near mint cosmetic/perfect functioning. I have the box, but not sure about the paperwork.

* * $75 Shipped. $65 Local * *

NOTES: Cashier's Checks and USPS Money Orders Only. By Shipping, I mean to the US (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). If you want it shipped elsewhere I'll do it but you pay the difference.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Andy, give me a call. I've been looking for the low pass moog for myself to use with a couple groups that I'm in. Let me give it a try. Thanks man!

3. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    Did the Moog sell?

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Yup....sittin on my board and doin it well. Just got to record with it yesterday for the first time....get one. It's great.

5. Yep, Moog is gone, Boss Pending...