1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Morley PWO tel-ray AC chrome (low serial #) $90

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sanfordandsonny, Oct 21, 2010.

1. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    I already have a PWO on my board and I like it better than the PWB or PWF so I bought this on a lark that I was going to make it a PWBB (Power Wah BlueBeard) but after buying a few different dirt boxes this week I realized it's dumb to put one in there because what if you don't like the Bluebeard anymore but you like the wah (or vice versa) you can't sell it off to get another pedal (like I'm doing with this because cool stuff posts up every day)
    I paid $90 + s&h
    I'm selling it for $90 including shipping US or canada
    It's an early model made in LA before they moved to Burbank.
    That black rectangle on the top is where dust didn't collect because of a price tag there is no residue.

As far as trades I am interested in random OD Dist Fuzz Dirt boxes
    ($ either way can be done.)
    I'll give
    $25 credit per DS-1
    $30 credit for a DOD Thrash Master
    $200 credit for a Mountainking Megalith
    Anything else just fire away in a PM
    2010 is the year of horsetrading on talkbass.

9dad5f21.

62fd687e.

7f1b6aa5.

bcf46e19.

836518b6.

befa27cb.

2. lowstandereds

lowstandereds

Jun 1, 2009
    this isnt the one with the boost is it?

3. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    No that's the pwb I've had two of those I was excited to have the option of kicking on this massive boost but without the boost engaged the wah sounds anemic. I prefer the PWO because then I can choose an external OD or fuzz and if I play with no dirt it still has a full wah sound.

4. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    But to clarify the PWB is what Cliff used and I recently sold mine on TB for about this price and I kept my PWO. So you should be able to find someone that has a PWB for $100ish because everybody is broke and I am sure some people did what I did and bought all 3 planning on building a Cliff shrine but as far as gear goes
    Use it or lose it.

5. lowstandereds

lowstandereds

Jun 1, 2009
    a shrine? haha awsome. i was just wondering if it had the same snarl

6. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    I have pictures of the inside of a PWB and a PWO and they have the same board but the right side of the boars is empty because of lack of the boost
    I'm not sure if the PWF was like that I didn't think enough of the fuzz to open it up.
    But a fuzz and PWO is my favorite because the pwb without the boost engaged is gargly so if you run clean the is grand bit if you're already running dirty you might want to watchnout cause it can get muddy.

7. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Shut up woman, get on my horse

8. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    Morley sold $70
    Origin of Eric's comment not understood but still funny

9. luckynumber16

luckynumber16

Nov 3, 2010
    Do you have or know of a PWB for sale?? Not the PWO. I'm trying to build that Cliff shrine! :)

I've found it impossible to find an original Big Muff distortion unit, so I think I'm going to have to buy a new version of it.