1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Moses Graphite Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gimp, Jul 6, 2012.

1. gimp

gimp

Jan 13, 2011
    Catonsville, MD
    I have a Moses graphite P-bass neck that has been on my main bass for about 10 years. It has a couple nicks from being well loved, but is in otherwise great shape. The bass was recently setup by my tech and he had no problem getting a nice, low action. The tuners are now included, but they don't fit the bore size correctly. Standard bolt pattern for fenders, so it should go right on whatever you've got.

I'm looking to either sell it outright for [price drop] $300 + shipping (boo), or trade it for a Jazz width/profile neck, maple fret board with black blocks.

Only reason I'm getting rid of this is for an aesthetic change. It's a solid neck. I'll have pictures up soon.

Just let me know!

2. gimp

gimp

Jan 13, 2011
    Catonsville, MD
    Up to the top.

3. gimp

gimp

Jan 13, 2011
    Catonsville, MD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]