1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Music Man S.U.B. 4 Banger...Teal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tmusic101, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, I'm really torn about parting with this bass, but I'm a hard core Jazz guy & I really want to add to my Jazz collection.

The only significant flaw in this bass is a gouge on the back of the body. I don't have a pic of this flaw at post time, but I'll get one ASAP & post it. This bass has a black PG on it & comes with the original diamond plate one.

This bass has been around TB a couple of times, so you may remember it. I'm gonna set the sale price @ $450 shipped & that's pretty firm.

As for trades, I'm open to anything Jazz related,but I prefer it to say Fender on the head.

I'm also in the market for a 210 combo to use in the house, but prefer to go the Jazz bass route.

Attached Files:

2. I'm no photographer, hope this helps.

Attached Files:

3. 2 more pics.

Attached Files:

4. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Bump for my old bass and he is dead on, when I had it the only issues was the "dent" in the back which about half the size of a dime.

5. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Bump for the bass that was mine after fenderhutz and before tmusic101. It was a great bass, I just wanted something with a smaller neck at the time. Anyway, someone get this, tmusic is a great guy. You won't be disappointed.

6. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    PM........

7. Replied...Thanks.

8. TTT

9. Traded to 4Mal! :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.