1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: NS NXT 5 String Electric Upright Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by john nam, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Like new condition, no scratches or dings anywhere, purchased new a few of months ago. Thought of by many as the best all-around electric upright available today.

Quick Specs: 5 strings, 1.875" nut (same as a Fender 5 string), standard 3/4 scale, easy to follow fret dots, superb build quality (made in Czechoslavakia).

Comes with NS gig bag.

Trades considered: 5 String basses, fretted, 34 scale + cash on your end preferably.

Sale: $1150 shipped
    ND3_0021.
    ND3_0023.
    ND3_0022.
    ND3_0036.
    ND3_0027.

2. Pics added.

3. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    Gorgeous. I have the same bass in black, and the only thing I don't like about it is that mine isn't this color.

4. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    How about a trade for a Spector Euro 5LX?

5. nice bass, but I'm not really looking for a Spector at this moment.

6. bump

7. chris.gotfunk

chris.gotfunk

Mar 21, 2007
    Ashburn, Va
    Bump for a killer EUB! If I hadn't just bought one, I'd be all over this.

8. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Kind of a dumb question, but does the tripod stand in the pics come with the bass? Have you bowed it, and if so how do you think it sounds? Thanks!

9. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I so want one of these. I tried buying one at NAMM, but they were all spoken for.

10. how's it hangin' drnknmstr. yes, it comes with the tripod stand and I haven't bowed it myself, but I've heard clips on YouTube that sounded amazing bowed.