1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: One or two Sadowsky Neoprene Straps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

I recently picked up three LIKE NEW Sadowsky Neoprene straps in a trade/buy deal and don't really need but one. I've only used that one and the others have remained piled in my strap bag. These go for $40 from the Sad store.

One strap FS @ $25 shipped CONUS

One strap FT -- looking for interesting patterned straps. Mostly prefer leather and wide, but anything cool, unusual, or funky might do. Just depends. Hit me up with your trade stuff.

I believe these are longs, but I'll have to check for 100% sure.

Lemme know whatcha got.

dcr

2. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    pm coming

3. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Pm'd

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Couple of updates:

I'll sell both OR trade one and sell one. Can't trade for two. So hit me up with your offers.

I found the original post where I bought them. According to that, Although the original ad when I bought them said XL, THESE STRAPS ARE LONG's.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Thanks!

dcr

5. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Hey DCR, I just sent a PM but realized that I can't hang with an XL strap. My arms are too short I guess.:eek:

6. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Sadowsky only lists Small, Medium and Long. These are Extra Long?

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

That's what I was told when I bought them. Here...let me check and make sure.

(pause while measures)

Minimum length is about 48"; maximum length is about 62".

Guess that makes it a LONG instead of an XL. My mistake.

dcr

8. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    PM sent.

9. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM returned!

Hope to see you Saturday night, Lucky! Oh, and I'm planning to bring the Nordy NX5 and the Stammie SC5.......

dcr

10. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Oh, I'll be there alright, with bells on. Can't wait to hear to hear your band again, especially since you are bringing out the heavy artillery!

11. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

One strap gone to scootron. Thanks for dropping by Lucky. Really appreciate it!

One LONG Sadowsky strap left for sale. I suppose I'd consider a trade if it was something cool.

Lemme know and, uh, BUMP!

dcr

12. scootron

scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    A few things...

It was great to hear Doug's band Saturday night. Dude can play. Has some serious toys, too. Produces some amazing tone.

It was nice to see another TBer. We shouldn't take for granted what a fine community we have, and we should take every chance we have to build and strengthen it. In that regard, I'm wondering if Saturday may have been one of the few times one TBer has actually danced to the live music of another TBer. (Yes, the wife actually got me out on the dance floor, even though I had already had a seven hour band practice that day myself.)

The Sadowsky straps are superb. They are wide, comfortable, and look extremely good in real life. One thing I noticed...unlike leather, the neoprene has just a little bit of flexibility in it, which actually makes it more comfortable than leather when you are moving around, feeling the groove, whatever. I am very pleased with mine, and someone needs to jump on the other one.

So, thanks for inviting me over Saturday, Doug. It was a fine show. I hope you can come out to see one of my bands before too long. They're both pretty good, if you don't pay too much attention to the bass player.:)

13. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

One strap left!

$25 shipped CONUS or trade for another nice strap.

dcr

14. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    "I'm sure it's gone" PM sent :D

15. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Yeah sorry -- it shipped last week.

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.