1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT (partial Feeler): Line 6 M13, Pedaltrain PT-2, EB Volume Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rockstarbassist, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Well these 3 things have basically just sat in my practice room the last few months since I've retired from my Sunday morning church activities for now.

I bought the M13 NEW from Musician's Friend, includes power supply and modeling book and I printed out the actual User's Manual so that will be included as well.

I got the PT-2 about 2 years ago and it's been great. Some wear, but c'mon it's a flight case so it's got a scuff or two. :) Board has velcro attached (cleanly!) and no mods or anything like that.

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr, active model. Removed the feel and have some velcro on the bottom to stay put on the board.

I'm just not using this stuff at all, and I need (I think! :scowl:) a wireless unit, so I need to move this.

$375 + ship for the M13.
    $150 + ship for the PT-2.
    $50 + ship for the EB VP Jr.

If you buy all 3 together, I'll include them all together in the PT-2 flight case and box that up so it gets there nicely. Together I can do $525 + ship (as this will be somewhat heavy).

I'll have pics soon, but this stuff is very nice, and the M13 still has the plastic on the LED readouts.

:cool:

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    For trades I'll consider the X-Wire (or Line 6 model as long as it hasn't had any tech issues) XDR or XDS-Plus as partial trades.

Thanks!

3. Scot

Scot Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Note to potential buyers:

I would be VERY wary buying anything from this guy. I bought a Demeter pre from him a couple of years ago. It arrived with a bent face plate, so much so that I couldn't screw it in to my SKB rack. I sent the guy pictures and he insisted that I damaged the gear and refused to make things right in any way. I have all communications and I think I still have the pictures of the damaged faceplate if you're interested. Oh man, this guy made me furious.

I was able to get the thing in my rack after some bending-back of the bent faceplate and the pre sounds great after replacing the 2-tubes. It all ended well, sort of, as I'm not planning on selling the pre anytime soon. :)

4. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    pm'd

5. OrangeSun

OrangeSun

Jun 26, 2005
    Boston, MA
    ill snag the volume pedal

6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Lol, do you know "omoxrawr" or something?? :D
    I even have the pics of that same preamp sitting in my rack prior to shipment. :) I believe that was, what, 2005? ;)
    Nice try though.

7. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr. on hold, pending payment.

PM's to everyone being replied.

8. Scot

Scot Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    :rollno: No, it isn't a "try", Reagan. I'm just giving a heads-up. Actually, it was May of 2006 (like I said, I still have all the communications). Folks will make up their own minds on whether or not to take a risk on buying damaged gear from someone who will not take responsibility for or be honest about the condition of the equipement they're selling. Other than that dealing I don't know you at all and would have no motivation to post here other than to give folks a heads-up.

No, I don't know omoxrawr but I think I have your number. You try to discredit anyone who receives damaged equipment or is otherwise dissatisfied with you as a seller. Shame on you, man!

9. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    My feedback dictates otherwise.
    As do the pics of the preamp I have before I sent it to you both in and out of the rack.
    As I said back then, how it "magically" was in my rack for almost a year and suddenly didn't fit in yours on arrival must have been something defying the law of physics or whatnot. :)

Where were you during the other 66 positive transactions, btw? :eyebrow: Just curious. :)

10. Scot

Scot Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Do you still have those pics? I'd like to see them. Anyway, my guess is that you or someone dropped the pre after removing it from the rack and bent the faceplate inward at the left rack ear.

11. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    After you admitted to attempting to bend it with a wrench, right? :eyebrow:

Right, and if it was damaged in shipping, I said file a claim and I'll help in any way possible. Did you?

12. Scot

Scot Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2004
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    So I guess that means you don't actually have any pics.

No worries, man. Like I said, I'm enjoying the pre. Obviously, I'll have to take a little hit if I sell it but I've chalked that up to the price of doing business with a stranger over the Internet. Good luck to you and your buyers and have a good one.

13. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    We've been doing just fine since then, obviously. Thanks for the concern. :bassist:

14. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    M13 sold!
    PT-2 still available.

15. vintageampeg

vintageampeg

Feb 2, 2005
    Bump for 66 positive transactions!

:scowl: