1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Pavel Hadara Deluxe 5 Buckeye Burl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spectorj, May 11, 2010.

1. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
  2. todd144

todd144

Aug 24, 2010
    toddmorris144@yahoo.com
    Professional Guitarist/Studio Guitarist,Nashville
    I'm not a bassist.I'm a six stringer guitarist.The question is,do you want a guitar that has been commercially made(probably somewhere in the far east)that has been made to be comfortable for the designer with a few inputs from players. Or a guitar that is made for you, and only you.I bought a cheaper Jackson and gutted it, and put top of the line hardware on it.Sounds and plays just as good as a top line Jackson.The only problem is that there is a limited choice of designs.After I spent the money upgarding it,I realized I could have almost payed for a custom!A good luthier,such as" Pavel" whom is the best in my opinion,can make it to your specs ,personality,and exceed your expectations.
    I am aware of the price differences.If you are a serious enough player,you will find a way to have one built! I have custom and cookiecutter guitars.Which one do you think I play the most.The guitar gods have commercial brand names on their axes because they are paid for it,then say you can have a custom made just like theirs.Dont be fooled.
    Gibson,Fender,Ibanez,Washburn,PRS,Jackson,and gazillions of others arent going to make sure what dimensions you want the neck,and many other details!