1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Pavel Jazz Pro Ash/Myrtle/Maple Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FS/FT Pavel Jazz Pro Deluxe $2775
    I received this bass from a close friend of mine whom also is a great TBr. This bass is absolutely killer, and has one of the best slap tones that I have ever heard. I have realized that it is not the exact tone that I am looking for in my band, so I have decided to let it go. My asking price is $2775 and as far as trades are concerned, I am really only looking for a couple of things. I am interested in Bordwell basses, Pedulla Pentabuzzz basses, USA Spector NS-5XL Buckeye Burl, Sukop Single Cut, Ken Smiths, Enfield Basses, MTD 535, and potentially an Aries single cut bass. Feel free to throw what you have past me, but I am going to be particular and cash is king! The trade value on this one is closer to the $3000 mark. Please keep that in mind.

Specifications:
    Body: Ash with a beautiful Myrtle top
    Neck: Exhibition birdseye maple neck and board
    Electronics: Bartolini preamp and electronics with ebony cases and a beautiful ebony ramp and a mid frequency switch
    Build Date: 12/2011

Eye Candy:
    IMG_3862.

IMG_3863.

IMG_3868.

IMG_3870.

IMG_3871.

IMG_3872.

IMG_3873.

IMG_3874.

IMG_3875.

2. Bump :)

3. Also some partial trade interest would be a DB751, AG500 Brown Face SC or DC, Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12, or any smaller amp at 800w or more...

4. Bump...

5. Ronen

Ronen

Feb 9, 2003
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Beautiful bass!
    Can you please specify weight, string spacing at bridge and nut width?
    Thanks.

6. Bass has been trade :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.