1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Pearl Drum Kit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Stumpy, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Hey all,

I bought this kit for my son. He decided he didn't need it as he is going into the Air Force and he can't take it with him. hmmm

So, I am going to trade it. I would like to get a DBX 160A for it. It is a pearl Export 5pc kit with all the hardware and Sabian B8 cymbals. Hardware is mixed...Pearl, CB700, etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are some scratches on the kit but it sounds great. See more pix? http://www.cloiche.com/salestuff.htm

2. MohawkHarry

MohawkHarry Supporting Member

May 21, 2000
    Chatham,IL
    What model sabian cymbals are with this kit and they for sale seperate?

3. Sorry not for sale separately. I will find the model of sabian cymbals tomorrow at work.

4. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr

Aug 18, 2007
    Indiana
    What series and what color? 4 piece, 5 piece, or more? Pictures?

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    This post is the equivalent of:

I bought a 4 string Fender bass for my son, it has Ernie Ball strings.

:) :bag:

DETAILS MAN!!!!! WE.......NEED.......DETAILS!!!!!!

6. Working on pix tomorrow...

It is the Black Pearl with Sabian B8's I think...But will know tomorrow. They are being tuned up tonight by a pro drummer friend.

7. Thank you for the offer but I have an MTD endorsement and no longer play 4's.

8. bump

9. It is the pearl Export kit.

Sabian B8 cymbals
    5pc Export (black) kit
    hardware...

10. off to ebay.

11. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    You never posted an asking price, did you? And if you're listing on eBay, does that mean you would have been willing to ship?

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Also interested on price and shipping...

13. 300 is the asking price...:)

Shipping I can do...but it is gonna be a pain ($wise). I have friends at music stores that I can get the boxes but...man...I think it would be expensive.

If you live within an hour of Sacramento I would be willing to drive to get it to you.

:) PM me and let me know...