Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Peavey Cirrus Bubinga 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by da drive first, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Up for sale or for trade, Peavey Cirrus 5 with bubinga body and walnut top. Asking $750 shipped. Run some trade offers by me- you never know...HAS BEEN TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    You sure it's not a Walnut body with a Bubinga Top?

Hard to tell without side or back photos, but I don't remember bubinga bodies.

3. I stand corrected it was a typo :oops:

4. available again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. bump stickity bump stickity bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

6. I just purchased a 4-stringer version of this same bass here on TB, and I have to say, whoever buys this bass will decide this was some of the best money they've ever spent on a bass.

BUMP!

7. atlbass

atlbass

Sep 21, 2005
    atlanta, ga
    would you consider a cherryburst Lakland 55-02 with ohsc as a trade?

8. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    damn, thats a good looking peavy..... But I just can't get over the fact that its a peavy...

9. Greg Jones

Greg Jones

Dec 1, 2005
    Thornton, CO
    +1

10. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    The Cirrus 5's continue to be the absolute smokin'est deals per dollar out there. Dang. I used to have one of these and SEVERELY regretted selling it. If I didn't already have my replacement, we'd be talkin' bro.

Good luck (tho you shouldn't need it), and bump.

11. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Wow, have you ever played one? If you haven't, this would be a perfect opp to get over a totally baseless perception problem. :)

Seriously, Cirrus' are great basses, and if you think I'm easily impressed, check my gear page. :)

12. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Don't even need to bother with your gear page, Vic--just one look at your avatar should give people an idea.;)

13. I agree. Although, if it wasn't for that attitude, I wouldn't have gotten such an amazing bass for such an amazing price when I bought my Cirrus.

14. anyone have a 55-02 or ampg level five or usa fender five with the hipshot string tree to trade me?:cool:

15. anyone have a 55-02 or ampg level five or usa fender five with the hipshot string tree to trade me?

Knock yourselves out boys!:bassist:

16. laklandman you have pm........................

17. da drive...
    Back at ya...I think I may have made a mistake..pm will explain...
    Mitch

18. sombody let atlbass know that he has pm (lol):cool: