Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Peavey Dyna-Bass 4-string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ozzel, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Hi all. I am ready to move up to a 5-string bass so it's time to sell or trade my PV. My Dyna-bass is a handcrafted in the USA 4-string bolt-on model with rosewood fretboard, two PV Super Ferrite humbucking soapbar pups, 9v electronics are volume, blend, bass/mid/treble boost, active/passive bypass switch, black hardware, metallic gray body and neck, and is 34" scale.

It's in great condition. 9/10. Only blemish is a tiny ding near the 1/4" jack which doesn't penetrate the paint. This bass has served me very well since I bought it about 5 years ago. It has needed no adjustments and stays in tune. There is no reason to sell or trade it except that I really want a 5-string. It's worth $300 (to me anyway), but I'd rather trade even or trade up for a comparable quality, preferably USA made, 5-string. If interested, please email or pm me.

(Yes, it comes with a hard case that is heavy, made of wood and protects the bass very well, but it's pretty beat up so it's free.)

SOLD ON EBAY!

2. Here are pictures of my Dyna-Bass.

Again, I'd like to sell it for $300 obo, or trade up for the right 5-string.

3. Lowered to $250 + shipping.

4. One last time, lowered to $225 + shipping, or $250 shipped. This is a very very clean 4-string bass. PVs are underrated, which is unfortunate, because they are very solid basses, hand-crafted in the USA. The electronics are great. You will love the mid and treble boost in active mode -- very responsive!

I will put this bass on eBay in a few days if I get no bites, so please take advantage if you're interested. Thanks everyone!

5. Listed on eBay last night.