1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT PEAVEY NITROBASS MINT CHEAP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fenderhutz, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Still has paperwork/manual and is in 9.9 out of 10 condition. There a few minor marks on the metal corners. That's the manual sticking out of the side handle in the pics. I am pretty sure this is the same as the MAX 450. Made in the US goodness.

This amp pushes over 440 watts into a 2ohm load. I am looking for ideas for a trade. Let me know what you got. I CAN ADD MONEY FOR THE RIGHT TRADE.

Specs:
    * 450 watts into 2ohms/330 watts into 4ohms/170 watts into 8ohms
    * 3 band active EQ with shiftable mid-range controll
    * Contour controll
    * -10db pad switch (active/passive pickup switch)
    * Buffered tuner send jack
    * Footswitchable post-EQ effects loop
    * Electronically balanced XLR jack
    * Pre-/Post-EQ send switch for XLR jack
    * Ground lift switch for XLR jack
    * DDT speaker protection with defeat switch
    * Preamp out/power amp in jacks
    * 41 LBS

I would do 255 shipped east PAYPAL. If you are local and I don't have to ship you can have it for 215. :eek::eek::eek:

I would also trade up for the right bass and add cash, SUB Sterling, Sterling, SUB Stingray, Stingray, Laklands, Fender Jazz's.......I mean really throw an idea by me. Schecters, Ibanez, ESP, Shrimp burger, Shrimp salad, Shrimp Gumbo, and maybe anything with a Jazz profile neck. ;)

01-24-08Peavey-3_resize.
    01-24-08Peavey-2_resize.
    01-24-08Peavey-1_resize.

2. fenderhutz

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Man I don't want to Ebay this. Bump for price drop.

3. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Bump for a great head, it's actually my go to head. Can get good hifi clean sound, and can get some dirty midrange growl going. :bag:

4. fenderhutz

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Traded to GC for 200 in credit. If you want it, it is the Rockville MD store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.