1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Peavey VB-2 Tube amplifer Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by duff84, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got this recently but starting to think of trading for something solid state. Its loud, only used it on 1.5 on the master at a recent show and was the loudest instrument on stage. It can put out volume thats for sure. Its a great amp sounds good, no issues with it everything is mint i have a 5 year warranty with it as well. all instructions included and cord as well.

I will add cash to any deal to make it work or not opposed to trading down with cash added.

Price is 650 shipped.

Trades:

Bass Amplifers- I need something at least 500 watts at 4 ohms and all makes are cool. i like markbass and genz benz, eden, mesa, gk, ampeg and all sorts.

Specs

Here are the specs:
    225 watts of all-tube power from six EL34 pentodes
    Clean and overdrive channels with footswitch selection
    Custom-designed, oversized power and output transformers
    Impedance selector switch for 2, 4 and 8 ohm loads to match any bass cabinet
    Two parallel speaker output jacks
    Two shielded 12AX7 dual triode preamp tubes
    Shielded, 12AT7 cathodyne phase splitter for increased power amplifier dynamics
    Ceramic tube sockets
    Inputs for passive and active basses
    Tuner send jack
    Footswitchable mute/tune switch with flashing LED indicator
    Bright switch
    Three-band active EQ with four-position mid-shift switch
    Front-mounted, series effects loop
    Resonance and Presence damping controls
    Balanced, XLR direct output with ground lift and pre/post EQ switch

[​IMG]

2. hmmm...

3. easye

easye

Nov 28, 2008
    Central NJ
    Endorsing Artist: Curt Mangan Strings, Luther Lee Pickups
    What does it weigh

4. not too bad for a all tube amp, its around 50lbs or so.

5. local interest fell through, so still available and id be interested in ampeg heads, genz benz heads, markbass heads, eden heads. I can add cash to any deal and wouldn't be opposed to trading down. I need an amp that has at least 500 watts at 4 ohms solid state.

6. no Kilobass love?

7. Man, if this was only local.....

8. what is local for you? sent you a pm cardboardjoe

9. JerryD

JerryD

Oct 18, 2007
    North Florida
    PM Sent

10. JerryD

JerryD

Oct 18, 2007
    North Florida
    PM Replied.

11. i've lusted over these for quite some time. are you interested in trades for basses or only for ss amps?

12. i recently acquired a univox stereo bass from the seventies. its cool but i've been looking at this amp for quite some time.

13. cool man shoot me some pictures of the bass. They go for around the same as my amp.

14. id love something by ampeg for this, especially higher wattage ones like svt 4 pro or svt 5 6 7 pros.

15. kapaauguy

kapaauguy

Dec 12, 2010
    Kawela, Molokai
    pm sent

16. i,ll give you my svt classic 300 w all tube head for the peavey and your gl-2000.

17. pms responded, I even like those TC electronic amplifiers out now those are nice, Markbass is good too, Eden is good even Nemesis is alright, Ampeg is probably my favorite, Genz Benz is good too.

18. This is just a feeler on my end, but would you be interested in a Fender TB-1200?

19. sent you a pm livinglow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.