FS/FT... Pedalboard must go... Voodoo, Digitech, T-Rex, Pitch Black, Pedalboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by t3ch, Feb 19, 2010.

1. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I am too lazy to carry and hookup my pedals so they need to go. I finally got a pedal board that I love assembled and I've literally played it maybe twice in a year. The Guttermouth pedals have modification for better bass response; if it has the GM sticker, he improved it for bassin.

The prices are shipped to the continental US using USPS Priority. Take $5 off for every extra pedal requested. Local pickup gets $5 discount off every pedal.

Digitech Bad Monkey (modified) - $50
    Voodoo Labs Superfuzz (modified) - $80

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - SOLD
    Guttermouth Catastrofuzz - SOLD
    Guttermouth Tremolo - SOLD
    Korg Pitch Black - SOLD
    T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr - SOLD
    SX Pedal Board (CNB PDC 410E, 27"x11 ¾" x 4 1/4") - SOLD (local pickup only)
    Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus - SOLD
    Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive (modified) - SOLD

Sparkle drive, pitchblack, and bad monkey come with boxes. All pedals are in great condition. Never gigged :)().

Trades: Looking for a smaller pedalboard to hold my M13 and an extra pedal or two. Also need replacement tuners on my Spector Euro 4 (black) and Fender Hwy 1. Only good tuners with high ratio please, do not send me an offer trading your SX tuners or some 12:1 no name brand. Or if you want to take the entire board in trade for an MTD... :D

Feel free to PM with any questions. Video of pedals.

[​IMG]

2. Mesa XI

Mesa XI

Feb 25, 2009
    PM Sent!

3. PMed.

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    How is the Sparkle Drive modded?

5. PM re volume/expression pedals

6. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    T-Rex is sold... and oops, I forgot to list the Superfuzz! Added to the op.

GM is the electronically guy, not me, but I am pretty sure he just made a few cap swaps to different values.

7. guttermouth

guttermouth Commercial User

Dec 21, 2006
    milan tennessee
    Owner: Guttermouth electronics

It's been a minute but, iirc I gave it just a tad more gain,tweaked the tone control and made the whole thing work better with bass.

8. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Synth wah sold.

Thanks GM! :ninja:

9. guttermouth

guttermouth Commercial User

Dec 21, 2006
    milan tennessee
    Owner: Guttermouth electronics
    no problemo duderino.good luck with the sales and feel free to tell the new owners to get in touch if they ever have any issues.

10. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    found this too :)

just watched the vid too. never thought i'd see the day where boba fett told me to suck his balls.

11. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Let me know if you change your mind about not shipping the pedal board. I will pay for shipping.

12. Just out of curiosity, what is the blue one next to the chorus?

13. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    That's the Guttermouth Tremelo. He hand-paints each one with a different picture. :cool:

14. I just now noticed that you're looking for a smaller board - I have one of these. Would you be interested in trading this for the Voodoo chorus?

15. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    That's actually a bit too small; my new board needs to be able to fit an M13 and 2-3 pedals on the side.

16. g4string

g4string

Sep 19, 2002
    Melissa, TX
    pm on the Korg PB

17. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Having done business with both t3p0 and guttermouth, I can vouch for both of them being stand-up cats. GM does pedals right, whether he's building or modding, and t3ch is easy to do business with.

just be sure and wear your steel-toed boots if you're drinkin' with t3ch ;)

18. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    RAWR

19. OK, I'll risk being dinged for veering but I gotta ask about this bit...what happened?

20. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Nothing to see here... move along... :D

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021