1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Pedaltrain PT-2 w/SC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by negative theory, May 24, 2011.

1. I have a Pedaltrain PT-2 with the soft case. I have been using it, but I have decided to move to a bigger board since my effects are pulling double duty these days on guitar and bass. The bag is a little dirty, I'll vacuum it before I send it out. The board itself has been drilled for a PPII. The mounting pieces will be included in the pouch.

$100 shipped in the US.

I'd also be interested in trading it for a pedal or something of equal value. Try me!

2. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    is it already velcro'd and if so which side?

3. Oops, should have mentioned that. It already has Velcro and it is the soft side. I guess that would be the loop side?

4. Steve Clark

Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    PM sent.

5. omie

omie Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Arizona
    Pm'd

6. Has this sold? Is this the newer or old version? The new version has 2 holes in the front bar.

Thanks,
    Chris