FS/FT: Pedaltrain PT-JR/SC! One week old!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kwesi, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd really like to trade this for a PT-2/SC (with mounting hardware) but I'll let it go for $85 shipped.

SOLD!!!

So I just go this new about a week ago and found that my pedalboard is expanding far to quickly for this board to hold it all so it's gotta go. It comes with a softcase (which I happen to like a lot actually) and the mounting hardware for either a Voodoo Labs PP2+ or a BBE Supa Charger. The mounting hardware has been installed (and quite cleanly if I do say so myself :)) and it works wonderfully. I've put all the loop velcro on the board and all of the hook velcro has been put onto pedals already. I won't say it's only because I've already put pedals and velcro on it but it's in practically new condition besides that and hasn't left my dorm once.

Dimensions:

frame 17x12.5x2.5 inches / weight 3 lbs.
    soft case 19x15x5 inches / weight 4 lbs.

2. bump

3. bassplayer75

bassplayer75 Bassplayer75 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2009
    salyersville, ky
    pm sent ...

4. on hold pending payment!

5. afroman

afroman

Aug 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    did you sell it??? im interested

6. And this one is back on the market!

7. Going up on eBay soon! Grab it before then!

8. Bump for clean mounting hardware installation! You even have to drill anything now. Just grab a screwdrive or go at it with really determined fingers!

9. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    PM coming!

10. SOLD!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.