1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Pedulla LIMITED EDITION MVP 5 Solid Quilt front/back with birdseye board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is one special bass. I went to the Pedulla factory to hand pick the wood for a few basses that I commissioned from Pedulla. Over the years I sold or traded some and kept the best 2 which I am now selling.

Submitted for your approval:

Pedulla LIMITED EDITION MVP 5 Solid Quilt front/back with birdseye board

Comes in soft gig bag.

NEVER GIGGED, NEVER REHEARSED. Very minimal playing time. As near mint as you can get.

This is NOT the typical Pedulla. It is a LIMITED EDITION and has the plaque to prove it. This is the best quality bass Pedulla ever produced including AAAAA Quilt Front & Back! Superbly dense birdseye festoons its glorious neck. Bartolini PJ config, black hardware.
    PedullaLTD.
    PEDFRONT2.
    ped.
    PEDBACK.
    LTDplate.
    Price reduce for CASH $2850 OR BEST OFFER - buyer pays shipping and fees
    I will consider trades or partial trades for MTD, Roscoe Signatures (preferably Century although I am open), STR, Thompson, Human (German made only), Lawrence and other exotic makers.

2. mtb777

mtb777 Serving bottom for the Most High. Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    Georgeous!

3. It truly is and sounds and plays the same. BUMP

4. Any trades or cash offers? BUMP

5. kokorollc

kokorollc

May 22, 2008
    Beautiful bass. Love the maple board. Very unique. What kind of trades would you be looking for?

6. I am open on trades. Try me, but it should be something quite special or else it should be something desirable with $ added please. I have one serious trade offer that I am currently considering but have not finalized anything yet. This Limited Edition Pedulla is pretty stupendous so thanks for all the interest. Still available until I post otherwise BUMP!

7. Thought this was traded but no deal as of yet, so still available for cash offers or trade. THANKS! BUMP

8. mtb777

Apr 1, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    LOTS of PEDULLA LOVE.....no Pedulla cash bump!

9. jkumnick

jkumnick Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Southern Maine
    What is the string spacing at the bridge? 17.5mm or 19mm?
    How much does it weigh? When was it made?

thanks

10. Nicest Pedulla I have ever seen/played. BUMP!

The Limited package included AAAAA quilt as opposed to AAA quilt which itself was a major upgrade from the standard Pedulla billets (I believe it is solid rather than veneer). It also includes upgraded fingerboard materials in this case birdseye maple. Also has the limited Edition truss rod cover and was one of a very limited run of these basses which sold for quite a bit more than the standard MVP Quilt. I picked this wood out personally at Mike Pedulla's kiln and it was leagues above what else was available. Best playing neck that I have ever fingered.

11. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

What features are included with the "Limited Edition" package?

12. See notations to last entry for features. I will try and weigh and measure later today. It is the standard MVP spacing. BUMP!

13. My Goodness! That bass is gorgeous!. I wish I had the cash.

BUMP for a beautiful bass!

14. mtb777

Apr 1, 2010
    Sunny South Florida
    Holding out for low easy payments bump....lol.

15. LAYAWAY AND PAYMENTS ARE OK. CASH OFFERS? BUMP!

16. GAS!!!

No Bass Money, but lotsa gas for this bass. How much to fondle it for a little while? :D

17. Close to a trade on this but as of this morning the bass is still available. BUMP!

18. bump

19. CAN lay this away or entertain cash offers. BUMP!

20. Many basses have been traded, but oddly this one is still available. The quilt is unbelievable and it presents as a brand new instrument, spotless, easy to play and wonderful sounding. CASH OFFERS? Trades for MTD USA or KEN SMITH. I can add cash for the right bass. BUMP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.