1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Pedulla Thunderbass T5 Flame Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Hey everyone. I am putting up my Pedulla Thunderbass. It is a T5 model, made in 1993. This in not a wall flower; it has been played and has normal wear from it. There are some nicks in the finish, the bridge has some scratches, the pickups have some rub marks, etc. There is a filled hole in the lower horn where there used to be an additional strap mount. Besides all of that, I would say that this bass in in great condition. On my personal rating scale, I would say the condition is about an 8 to 9 out of 10.

Everything works properly, and it sounds wonderful. It is super comfortable and easy to play as well. After spending just a couple minutes with it you can see that it is a world class instrument. Pedulla makes some fantastic stuff, and his reputation is well deserved.

The flame maple is really stunning. It is pretty dark, giving the finish a lot of depth. The string spacing is the standard 17.5, with adjustments that you can make in the bridge to make it a little wider or more narrow. Not sure of the weight, but when I get a chance to measure it I will post.

I have this up on eBay for $2600 or so. This model is about $5200 new. I think it is worth every penny of that, but I am flexible on the price. I always consider any trade offers that are made. I imagine that there are several basses out there that I would be interested in. I am not looking for anything in particular, but I like 4, 5, and 6 string basses, fretted or frettless. I don't have any money, so I can't move up, but I would consider trade plus cash deals for lower valued basses. Please PM me with any questions. Here come the pics. Thanks!

Price drop to [DEL]$2300[/DEL] $1999. Let me know if you are interested.

PA140399.

PA140401.

PA140402.

PA140403.

PA140406.

PA140408.

PA140409.

PA140413.

PA140415.

PA140416.

PA140423.

PA140410.

2. Basschair

Basschair .............. Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Beautiful bass, nicks and all

3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    If anyone is interested, I checked the weight today and my scale puts it at a little under 9 pounds.

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Bump

5. Biga173rd

Biga173rd

Apr 18, 2004
    New York, NY
    What are the 3 controls set up?

6. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    They are volume, pickup blend, and presence (tone). The switch is a mid boost. Thanks for the question!

7. warrior5st

warrior5st

Oct 12, 2013
    Would you like to trade my Warrior Signature for it?

Thanks,
    Timmy[​IMG]

8. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Bump

9. modulusan

modulusan

Sep 8, 2006
    Nice Bass... Is the original finish? Looks like it had different one before. Good luck.

10. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    The original owner told me that he didn't make any mods to it other than the extra strap mount, which he later got rid off. I assume that includes the finish as well. I can't be totally certain, but in person it looks completely original to me. I don't see any evidence of refinishing. Thanks for the question!

11. AntLuv

AntLuv

Apr 19, 2012
    I have a USA Spector NS-6H2 plus cash I would trade you if interested.

12. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Any cash offers out there? I need to move this.

13. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Sold! Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.