1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fs/ft phil jones briefcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rollcall, Sep 8, 2008.

1. sharp amp used it at practice a few times forgot I had it when I purchased a markbass 112 now want to sell it I got it in ebay about two years ago when they were all the rage its still really new would like 500for it or some cash and a squier vintage modified tele bass I really dont wat to put it on ebay.

2. I had to fix this:

This is a sharp amp. I used it at practice a few times. I forgot I had it when I purchased my markbass 112. I got it from ebay about two years ago when they were all the rage. Its still really new so I would like $500 for it or a squier vintage modified tele bass plus cash. I really don't want to put it on ebay.

3. People on TalkBass are gramma fanatics.

4. Eminor3rd

Eminor3rd BLAAAAARRGGHH!!

Feb 10, 2008
    NYC
    It's how we organize language. It's hard to read what you wrote. Puts people in a frustrated mood, where they don't want to buy amps.

5. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    wow, your profile says you have a 65p, a 66p, and a 71p bass...and a 66j and 70j bass...why are you wanting to trade this for a Squier???

6. iammr2

iammr2

Jun 10, 2002
    Tejas
    And spelling! Don't forget spelling!

grammar

7. No . . . no, I think people on TB love their grandmothers.

8. I got the squier bass coming in at work. The amp is still for sale.

9. Where are you located?

10. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    your original post was fine.

Got pics of the amp?

thanks man!

ltt