1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Pigtronix EP-2 Envelope Phaser

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by vincenzomauer88, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Piggy EP2 - TRADED. A very musical phase sound. With the envelope filter it's very responsive to your playing. I'm not set on selling I'm just trying to slim the rig. Comes with orig box, power supply, and all other candy. Great condition, like saving $75 on buying one new. Pics upon request. Asking $170/obo shipped.

Fulltone Octafuzz - Old mojo box. This one is exact vintage spec. Has that snarly unpredictable upper octave setting. However, the octave is switchable. The fuzz alone is more wide open, less compressed FuzzFace type tone. One of my favorite uses was a thick overdrive tone with the boost all the way back and the volume slightly up. Very articulate. Comes with positive Fulltone brand regulated power supply. Very good condition. Pics upon request. Asking $110 shipped.

Trade for smaller modulation boxes.
    MXR modulation (analog chorus, phaser, flanger, etc.)
    MXR Bass Compressor
    Maestro Brassmaster/ Foxx Tone Machine, and clones similar too.
    Catalinbread WIIO
    Ring modulators
    Octave effects, analog or digital.

2. bump, pedal added

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    A free bump for the killer EP-2. Had the EP-1 and it was sold only due to its huge porcine profile...needed the board real estate.

4. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    PM'd trade offer for EP-2

5. Bump for fuzz

6. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    EHX Bass Micro Synth heading to TIA post office and then to Ohio! A Pig will fly down South to Florida as well!