1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Pigtronix Mothership, Mod'd Line6 DL4, EQD Organizer, BAT Pharaoh

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Rawrrbass, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Pigtronix Mothership - Very rad. Would happily keep this box of craziness if I wasn't tying to raise some cash. HOLDING ON TO

Mod'd Line6 DL4 - Has the volume drop mod, double preset mod, expression wheel, upgraded soft foot switches etc. - I'll include a onespot converter power adapter in the sale. I can't verify who did the mods, but I haven't had an issue with it since I bought it around 8 months ago. I really hate getting ride of it, but I have aton of delay pedals, and an M9 which makes this expendable.HOLDING ONTO

EQD Organizer - Another casualty of me trying to raise some cash. $145Sold

Black Arts Tone Pharaoh - Killer. When I have the money, I'll be picking another one of these up. $119 Traded

Ideally I'm looking for a cash sale(s), however I'm a sucker for trades. If you have something that is particularly awesome, feel free to run it by me. Or else maybe an Apogee Duet, or some decent mics for recording. Whatcha got?

photo-46.

2. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Would really like to take this box of craziness off your hands if I had more cash.:meh:

For those out there wondering, is it the original or the revised version that's supposed to be more bass friendly?

3. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    If I didn't need some cash, I'd happily keep it.

I'm assuming its the revised version as it played great with both my active and passive basses. However if anyone has any info on how to tell for sure, shot me a pm.

4. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer Supporting Member

May 13, 2011
    New Brunswick, NJ
    Bump for a great tber!

5. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Ttt

6. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Bump

7. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Mar 19, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Holding onto the remaining for now. Sometimes I'm glad I catch myself before I sell stuff I'm gonna regret. Thread closing.