1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Radial Tonebone, Sadowski pre-di, 6 string p/ups more (AUST)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by slaerts, Jul 21, 2008.

1. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    Prices temporarily reduced a there is something I wish to buy so I want the cash... please message me if your interested in anything as I'm getting tired of bumping this thing and happy to put in storage till my move is finished.

Added pics of the strings.

OK I got my EBS Microbass II and I don't need any others atm. I am aslo getting ready to sell up house and move (stupid interest rates). Any how these are up for trade or sale, I prefer cash. All prices AUD and inc shipping. I have closed down all the other threads to put it all here.

1. Strings: 6 string Ken Smith's, Smith Electric Bass Strings med light 28-125 tapercore rounds. 3 sets they owe me $45 so $45.00 shipped in oz per set. Also a set of Warwick Red 4 bangers 45-105 $23.70 shipped registered in oz.

2. Sold sold sold sadowski pre-di. This one out did any of the sansamps, the mxr and aphex bass exciter for good tone - damm good tone, reserving the right to pull it off the market. Mute switch is very handy too. Asking $205 -shipped in Aust - payment pending. sold sold sold

3. Pickups - Set 1 are the original pickups from my Peavey Fury VI approx 01 model(not totaly sure). They are emg 45 size or bart xxm56c size AUD$30.

4. Preamp Guts from the same bass AUD$30. Will do both pickup and pre-amp for $50. Bass Mid Treble Vol Blend.

5. Pickup 2 - G&B active pickups, were purchased from the bay to replace the originals. I was conned a little bit on these they were presented as EMG's but the fine print said "EMG Style" pickups. I was gong to make a complaint but several others beat me to it and the seller was removed or deleted from their system and I was stuck with the pickups. Will be honest they sounded good, not great. They cost me over $100 inc shipping from memory. I eventually bought some Bart XXM56C's for my bass and there is no way I will ever install any of these items. I can't find out anything definite about the manufacturer, someone suggested to me it was unmarked pickups from a known manufacturer who was doing some of their cheaper pickup from an asian manufacturer, but really who knows. Happy to get AUD$50 for these. These links are the only clues to the mystery even these two seem to be mutually exclusive theories...
    http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1528368

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273351

I don't have much cash to throw in for the right deal but could scrape up something. Looking for a good padded soft case, hard case, small combo amp for my daughter, ring modulator or bass synth or other cool effect, cheap (SX or similar) 5 string lined fretless, decent quality mic as I have just started mucking around with a lightsnake and audacity, throw anything at me all I can say is no.

Attached Files:

2. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    Pics of the pickups and peavey onboard pre.

Attached Files:

3. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    tonebone gone

4. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    bump with a temporary price drop

5. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    daily bump

6. Hey people. Buy this stuff!

Nigel is a great seller and the Sadowsky Pre is awesome. I'd be tempted to buy it myself if I hadn't just bought the Radial Tonebone Bassbone (was listed above).

7. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    Thanks for the kind words Steve. Hope you love that thing. And yes the sadowski has tone to die for.

8. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    Sadowski sold - payment pending

9. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    bump

10. slaerts

slaerts

Aug 3, 2006
    Sadowski is sold and about to go to Melbourne, hope you enjoy it Barney.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021