1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: RANE DC24 Dual Band Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by coolrunner989, Mar 10, 2010.

1. I bought this a recently from johnk_10, I'm copying his add, so he gets first dibs if he wants it. The only thing I'll add is that the power cable tip has a broken plastic snap, so you have to tape it in. Other than that it works perfectly and sounds great, it's just not what I need/want.

The ONLY trade I will go for is a Sansamp RPM. Thanks!!!

Here's a great single rack space compressor for bass- the Rane DC24. In my opinion, these are one of the best compressors for bass guitars. With the ability to compress two completely variable different bands (from 70Hz to 7KHz), or you can use it in stereo. These have long been known as a favorite among bassists. It is a two-channel rack unit with an excellent crossover built in, so it can be set up as a dual-band processor. This allows it to only compress the actual frequency range that needs it, for example preventing "drop outs" of your signal when a big bass peak hits, by allowing the highs through uncompressed. Very LOW noise, and no rolloff of the highs or lows. Another feature is that by activating the gate only on the high channel, you can gate hiss and high-pitched background sounds without impacting the lows, which is very cool. It operates perfectly with no issues and is in very good condition with the usual scratches from being installed in a rack. Made in USA, Comes complete with its power supply. Asking $175 OBO shipped in the ContUSA. Paypal is fine.

Rane_DC24-1.jpg

Its owner's manual can be viewed and downloaded here: http://www.rane.com/pdf/old/dc24man.pdf

2. Bump

3. Post spring break bump

4. Bump - Price drop

now $200 shipped!

5. Bump - I need cash more than I need this compressor.....

6. $175 OBO at this point

7. Anybody interested? Don't be afraid to make me an offer...

8. Last bump before hitting evilbay :(

9. mntl

mntl

Jul 14, 2009
    Germany
    may you ship to germany?

10. Yes, PM'd

11. Still waiting for someone to grab this...

12. On ebay

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020