FS/FT(?): Rapco AB-100 -- A/B Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dcr, Dec 28, 2007.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Greetings!

Up for sale is a used Rapco AB-100. THis is an all-metal A/B box that works great! In addition to the typical input/output connections, this box can be configured several different ways to provide all sorts of sends, including a Tuner Send, one guitar to two amps, two guitars to one amp, two guitars to two amps at differnt times...a whole buncha stuff!

Box is in Good Condition with no appreciable dents or dings. All four rubber feet are attached and no Velcro residue. Only issue is there is some extra lettering that I wrote on the front of the box with either white Sharpie or White-Out pen (I don't recall which). Instead of removing the white lettereing, I removed the paint. A small spot only and could easily be masked and covered with Flat Black spray or model paint. All of the box's lettering and I/Os are still intact and are not affected by this writing .

Looks like these go for about $50 new give/take shipping, so what about $27.50 shipped via USPS Priority Mail?

PayPal works for me!

NOTE: I'd trade for a really nice instrument cable such as a Monster, Mogami, ProCo, Planet Waves, Bayou Cables, etc. Angled - Straight preferred.

Thanks!

dcr

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

3. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

New price -- $22.50 shipped via USPS.

dcr

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Offers?

dcr

5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

TTT

dcr

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

How about $20.00 shipped via USPS?

dcr

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Anybody?

dcr

8. barrybass33

barrybass33 Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2008
    westchester new york.
    great i'll take it could use it for channel switching

9. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM replied -- it's all yours bb33!

dcr

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021